Park City, UT
(Associated names include Daly-Judge Mine, Judge Mine, Old Utah Mine, White Pine Mine, Anchor Mine, Anchor Shaft, Judge Mining & Smelting Company, Park City Mining & Smelting Company, Park Utah Mining Company, Park Utah Consolidated Mines Company, and United Park City Mines)
Established in 1901, the Daly Judge Mining Company comprised 138 patented claims covering an area of 4,000 feet by 15,000 feet. Like other mining companies in and around Park City, Utah, the mining company consolidated with area mining companies and changed names several times during its operation. The lead, zinc, and silver mines owned by the Daly Judge Mining Company eventually became part of the United Park City Mines which operated until the early 1950s.
Address or general location
Near Park City, Utah
Part of the Park City Mining District, the Daly Judge Mining Company operated near Park City, Utah. Formed in 1901, the Daly Judge Mining Company comprised 138 patented claims, including the Old Utah Mine, White Pine Mine, the Anchor Mine and the Jones Claims. In 1916, the Daly Judge Mining Company changed its name to the Judge Mining & Smelting Company which, in 1922, merged with other mining companies to form the Park City Mining & Smelting Company. In 1925, the name changed a final time and became the Park Utah Consolidated Mining Company and operated until the 1950s.