Jennifer loves to win and loves to be on the right side of an argument – giving asbestos victims a voice provides her the opportunity to do both. She derives great satisfaction from helping the firm’s clients, and Jennifer is dedicated to translating her life-long passion for empowering victims into winning results. Outside of her practice, she pursues this passion by serving a non-profit organization that empowers women and young girls by raising their self-esteem and giving them a voice. She also has the pleasure of raising two little girls, who are her greatest passion of all.
- J.D. – University of Texas School of Law, 1999
- Order of Barristers
- ATLA National Mock Trial Champion, 1999
- Texas Invitational Mock Trial State Champion, 1998
- B.A. in English, University of Texas at Austin, 1992 – cum laude
- Texas – 1999
- American Association of Justice